One of Brint's best friends Shaun had his younger brother commit suicide. That was very difficult for Brint and he was trying to be strong for Shaun but there was a situation that happened earlier with Shaun his wife and I where it made it hard for Brint to be the best friend that he could be. Then on top of that my family has had more drama then you can imagine. It has really made our road a hard one. If you think its bad yet, well it gets worse. Brint had a really close friend who was pretty much like a brother to him, Travis was murdered about a month ago. That was hard... they just caught the person who the police believe murdered him. She will soon be tried here in AZ. I am sure there will be allot of people there at the trial. I will keep you updated on what her sentencing is. Then yesterday we just found out that another one of Brint's good friends had his little brother try to take his own life and put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger. He is now in the Scottsdale hospital in critical condition because he was found and he was still breathing. He is going into surgery again today. Please pray for Dan and his family.
Seriously we just want a break.... I feel so bad for Brint. He has gone through so much this year along with all those families. Our hearts are so heavy right now. But the good thing about it is that along with all the people involved have really turned to the lord. He is the only one that can get us through this hard time in our lives. Brint and I have been able to grow together and really learn to lean on one another. I couldn't imagine not being married right now... Woo.... well I hope that our year will get better. And something positive will happen soon.
Brea
2 comments:
Hi Brea,
It is amazing all you and Brint have had to go through in such a short time and right after you were married! All of these things will make you guys so much stronger and bound together even tighter!!!~Im so glad they caught the person that hurt Travis, she desserves everything she gets! When we found her mug shot it sent chills up our spines, how could you look so smug after doing something so unthinkable to another human being???~it makes me sick!! We hope you guys can still come up to Snowflake this weekend for the 24th celebration!! But we understand if things are a bit hectic down there! Hang in there!
I'm thinking about you guys...I just wanted you to know that. I think you are incredible for having such great attitudes & for still reaching out to those around you. I know you definitely haven't had the "blissful 1st year" that most couples talk about. Lincoln & I have really learned that trials can make a couple stronger than anything else can. We truly believe that. I'm excited to see you both at the reunion! We love you guys.
Post a Comment