Thursday, February 26, 2009

The cast is off!!! YES!

Dead Arm! haha :)

Look at the NASTY skin!!!

Ok you might not be able to see how long and black my arm hair is, but believe me it's there!!!


Ok so I went to the doctors on Tuesday and I literally got there and signed in and wasn't even finished paying my co-pay before my nurse called my name! she yelled across the room "come on lets get that thing OFF!!" Oh my gosh... I fell in love with her words! I felt as though I was walking on clouds to the door! What beautiful words! haha I got in side and they had everything set up already! She sawed my cast off, which felt really awkward, and my arm was FREE!!! the Hallelujah choirs sang! I ran over to the sink and washed the nastiness of my arm. It was wonderful.
My skin is really tender and my arm hair was LONG and BLACK! I am still acting like my cast is on. The doctor said that I didn't need physical therapy because it was moving really well. He told me that it will be sore for about a week or two and the best thing for me to do is to use it! I am trying not to baby it too much... it still hurts a little and I need to be stretching it, which I am doing. But I must say that for the first time in 6 weeks I did my hair using both hands!! It was hard and it took me a little while but it looks GOOD!

13 comments:

Hillary said...

You are so funny! I'm glad it's off. I'm your hair always looked cute.

Hiatt Family said...

Hooray! I remember my arm feeling so weak after I got my cast off, because I hadn't used it in so long. It is such a weird feeling.

Sarah and Trent said...

YES!!! FINALLY!!! I'm so happy for you!

Stu and Angie Milne said...

Wahoooo!

Sara said...

Yeah I am glad it is off! I haven't broken anything yet (knock on wood). I bet it feels great to be free!

Ebiana said...

Hello, my name is Ebiana.
I am membra SUD (Ala Itacibá - Estaca Vitória - ES - Brasil).
Forgive for me the invasion of his Blog, I passed only to wish his husband, a "Elder Hiatt", a " HAPPY ANNIVERSARY "!!!
Oh, you improve for you...
That the Celestial Father gives them many bençãos.
Embraces.

ebianaduarte@hotmail.com

ConnieB said...

YAY!!!! (-:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Yay! I am so glad the cast is off! Hooray!

Umm, can we play again? I want to go out to dinner and actually sit by you this time. Please? Email me:
laurenkircher@gmail.com

Brittany said...

CONGRATS!!! YAY for arm hair! Love it! :) Sorry I wasn't able to visit you with Devin yesterday. I always love our talks! Plus I wanna see your scrony arm :)

Jenni Sue said...

YAY! Congrats! Are we still getting together this week? Maybe if the guys' games are late we can go out before!

Nancy Face said...

I can soOOo relate to the nasty skin and the long black arm hair! :0

I'm so glad you don't need therapy! I did after breaking my wrist, and it didn't work, so then there was surgery to remove the scar tissue, and then more therapy. Bleh!

Thanks for the birthday wishes! You're awesome! :D

Whitney said...

yeah for getting your cast off!! I bet it feels really weird.

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com