Okay, I am so ready for it to be spring. I know, I know we just barley passed the "Love" holiday known as Valentine's Day, but I am READY for spring to come!!!
There are so many upcoming, life changing things that are going to happen in the spring I just can't wait any longer! For starters we'll know where we are going for school,and if we are going to be moving across the country. Then our 1st Anniversary on March 29th, Duke's 1st birthday in April 21st, Spring Break in Mexico, Flowers everywhere, Orange blossoms, mm... I can smell them now! I love the spring! I would have to say that Spring is my favorite season!
Well I have exactly a week until I get to go to the doctors to get my cast off!!! OMG I cannot WAIT!!! I am so ready for this (now) ugly purple cast to come off! My skin is in MAJOR need of TLC. My hand looks like I am a Lepers! SICK, I know, that's what I say! hey at least you don't have to look at it all day long. And lather it with lotion, hoping that it will help and then be disappointed when it doesn't change one bit!! When the cast comes off my arm is going to look deformed! But that is O.K. because the cast will be OFF!! YES! I will be able to wash my arm! I am so happy! Well wish me luck... I'll be sure to take pictures of my nasty diseased arm when my cast is off!
6 comments:
Yeah! I can't wait for you to get your cast off! I also am excited for Spring because we are going on a CRUISE for spring break and our 2 year anniversary and we're going HOME to IDAHO!!! However, I REALLY like the weather right now...not quite ready for the 100s yet...love ya!
p.s. I read Trent your comment on my blog about laundry and he goes "wow you and Brea are really alike". Twinners!
I can relate to how bad you want your cast off!! I have had a few myself. And as for the whole "spring" thing - just be glad you aren't up here in Utah with 2 feet of snow on the ground. My kids want to play outside with no coat if it warms up to 38 degrees. It is always nice to know where you are moving for school, so you can stop living in limbo - I can relate to that for sure, too!!
yay for getting your cast off soon! But NOOO spring yet! It's too early! lol
What a exciting spring you have coming up.
Good luck with the cast coming off. Hope it goes well.
hahah i totally remember that.. my arm was skinny and yeah the skin was pretty gross! we'll have to go to the gym together! i'm determined!
oh my gosh brea yes i have been blog stalking you how did you know!! ha ha...us girls from junior high need to get together and go to lunch or dinner sometime and catch up serioulsy!!
Post a Comment