Friday, March 6, 2009

Look what I found...!!!

Lauren this is for you! Hahaha
you can go to this website and they have all the extended scenes from Twilight!

6 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Brea! I had that sent to me last night, and I wouldn't let myself watch it...I want to wait. Umm...I wish that wasn't a photoshopped picture of Rob...because I love those abs. And his face.

Email me! I need to chat with you and I don't have your email!

laurenkircher@gmail.com

Jeff and Mandy said...

Hey new friend! That is AWESOME! I love the whole Twilight saga, and cannot wait for New Moon to come out! November is too far away!

ConnieB said...

I'm stoked! And eclipse is supposed to come out in June 2010! I love it!

Sara said...

yeah! I know where I will be in November!

Sara said...

yeah! I know where I will be in November!

Trisha said...

OMG I cant wait for new moon to come out!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com