Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's DARK!!!!


DARK HAIR!!!!!!!!

So shout out to my sister-in-law Aryn, she is AWESOME at doing hair! She has been doing my hair forever and I love it every time she does it!!! She is fantastic!!! So If any of you want /need a hairstylist let me know :) Wink wink....

But seriously, what do you all think? It is my favorite red color... Its dark too! I LOVE it!!! Thanks Aryn!

Now to a story.....
This little guy just kills me sometimes! Okay, so today; Brint and I got up at the butt crack of dawn (6:45AM) to go to the temple. (Props to us...getting up is SO hard for us to do) So while I was finishing up getting dressed Brint took Dukers down to go potty, like always, and well let just say he didn't go #2. Brint stayed out there for like 20min trying to get him to go, but I guess it just wasn't ready to come yet. Well anyways, so when we got home after having a WONDERFUL experience at the temple, there was a MASSIVE load of crap waiting for us!!!! But get this, we couldn't see it... Duke buried it under his blanket in his cage so we wouldn't see it thinking that our noses didn't work! Go figure.... so he got in BIG trouble #1!!

Then later, I am sitting trying to make posters for our Ward Camp Out and Duke will NOT leave me alone. I seriously felt like I had a child. No joke! He was Whinning, and tugging at my arm trying to get me to play with him, getting into everything... it was driving me crazy. So I took him down stairs to go potty because I was leaving to get my HAIR DID....(yeah, that's right, I just said that) and his friends Odus and Body were out there getting ready to go back inside. So you can just imagine (if you know my dog) how excited he was to see them. Well they left and I got Duke to FOCUS on going to the bathroom and he was doing fine so I let him off his leash like we always do so we could play ball and get some energy out. Well, I kid you not, he looks at me and then dashes off at a full on sprint to go and find his friends. I took off after him and found him running around in the parking lot and jumping on the other dogs and being CRAZY/PHYSO DOG!!!!! Oh my goodness I was so embarrassed. I was so MAD!!! BIG trouble #2

So moral to my story is... my dog is crazy and that's why I LOVE him!!! :)

The End


14 comments:

Sarah and Trent said...

Love the Hair!! I am thinking of going natural again and getting it back to the normal shade of Dark Brown...
You look so cute!

Allie said...

Cute hair! How much does your sister charge? I need a hair stylist!

Sara said...

Cute hair but I could be a little bias. I like and have dark hair too!

The Blakes said...

Lookin' good girl. I love both the cut and color on you. Your sister in law is a keeper:)

Stu and Angie Milne said...

the hair looks great! i think i just said on a previous post that i love it and i wanted to know who you went to, funny!

erin said...

Brea you can pull off so many hair styles! I love your hair like this too!

*Becky* said...

super cute hair. and I've had your blog on mine for quite sometime now. I found it through someone else. can't remember who

Kacie said...

I like your hair dark. I want to go dark but I am so scared. haha

Ashlee said...

So I love that you share your poopy story on your blog! It makes me laugh each time i think about it. Just wait until you're in walmart with your baby and he just pooped all over himself and your groceries... Duke is preping you two =)love ya girlie

Whitney said...

Looking good brea! I love your dog stories because then I feel good that IM not the only one with a crazy dog.

Sarah and Trent said...

Thanks for your support (in the Jazz area) we'll need it! :-)

Trisha said...

I love your hair!!!!!! and ur dog is going to prepare you for having a child!!!

Mike and Deb said...

Hey Brea, I LOVE your new hair color! I hope it's ok, we added your blog. I haven't gotten the chance to tell you but I am so glad you guys moved into the ward. You are so talented, you should share more!

Hillary said...

Cute hair, but your hair is always cute!

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com