Thursday, October 22, 2009

10 things I could live without:
1. ROACHES! 
2. Humidity
3. No AC! I think we might buy a portable AC unit for  ourselves ASAP!
4. $5 for Milk 
5. $3.99 for a dozen eggs 
6. Stupid Pedestrians!   
7.  Paying what a mortgage payment would be on a 3000sqft home!
8. Hearing the neighbors conversations (fights!!)
9. Parking on the street when I have a drive way and carport!! 
10. One way streets


10 things that I love about Hawaii:
1. We live in Hawaii! 
2. Beaches
3. Culture
4. New friends 
5. Adventure
6. Having a place for visitors to stay :) (wink wink)
7. Activities every weekend! 
8. Tan!! 
9. Growing closer to my husband
10. Shaved Ice

3 comments:

Jenni Sue said...

Brea! I've been thinking about you so much. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you, even though I'm a bad friend who doesn't call enough! I miss you, and I hope all is going well. <3

ConnieB said...

Why can't you park in your driveway??? Humidity is the worst

I loved getting away (even though it was dumpy Oklahoma) but it was great for Tony and I! :)

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Ew...I hate roaches!

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com