So I just learned that these bad boys are EVERY WHERE here! My friend was over yestserday and told me the scariest story...
So she was out surffing one day at a beach called Secrets and she was out there all by herself and she saw something brown in the water. So the next wave came and there it was... a HUGE brown Tiger Shark! *SCREAM*
And the other thing was she was a mile from the shore and she was all alone... luckly she was able to catch the next wave and ride it in as far as she could. Happy to say that she was safe and sound, but can you say scary???
Yeah I am NEVER getting in that water! Freakin crazy!!!!

4 comments:
Don't deprive yourself! Just don't go out very far! But I hear ya- sharks freak me out
Oh my heck. I wouldn't either! By the way...I want to come visit!! :)
yikes! yeah I'm with u on that! Anyway how are you??
Yah, scary larry. We swam "with" the sharks....meaning we were in a cage and the guys on the boat knew how to handle them. That worked for me. No thank you to be in the open water with them. The dangers of living in Paradise. : )
Post a Comment