Happy Birthday Duke!!
Duke turned 2 yesterday! Yes, I am one of those people who are obsessed with their dogs and treat them like human beings. Yes, Duke did get a birthday cake and YES he did have to blow his candle out... his little friend Zak helped him because he couldn't quite figure it out by himself.
4 comments:
I'm so glad to see someone who loves their dog as much as I love mine! :) Happy birthday to Duke!
haha Happy Birthday Duke! I think Zak felt like it was half his birthday since he got to keep 'helping'. Awesome party! He's a party animal...haha =)
We were totally those people and then kids entered our world and poor Abby has gotten the shaft. ; ) I don't know if she is really that cool with it either. It's a good thing she loves her little brothers so dang much! Happy Birthday Duke!
that's hilarious. Happy Birthday Duke!
Post a Comment