Holy cow it has been far too long since I last posted something.... Well let's do a little catch up shall we?
1) We have been here a YEAR! WOW I cannot believe it! It was a year ago August 14th that we got on a plane at 8:05 in the morning to make the biggest decision of our married lives (so far) and that was to move to Hawaii for Law School. It is still so crazy to think that we can call this place home. Honestly, now that we have been here a year, I can truly say that it feels like home and that when we go to AZ to visit I miss Hawaii so much. That kinda makes me think of what our future will be like....
2) 2 weddings in the next 2 months!!! I am gaining a new sister-in-law and a new brother-in-law! Brint's brother Jesse is getting married on Sept. 18, 2010 to the most wonderful girl, Ali! She is just a doll and I cannot wait to have her be part of the family. Also Aryn, Brint's sister, is engaged and getting married to her man of her dreams on October 22, 2010! We just love Sean! They are so cute together and I am SO excited to have other siblings that will be married!
3) We're MOVING!!!! I am so happy! We finally, after searching for months, found a place to live that not only is cheap, but has a yard for Duke! I cannot express to you enough how comforting that is! I thought we would have to pay $2000 or more for something like that but NOPE! We got our 2 bedroom 1 bath, all utilities included, with a back yard for $1350!!!! YAY I'm so happy I could cry! haha
Well that's about it for what's been going on. Brint starts his second year of Law School on Monday and will also be starting Business school this year as well. It's gonna be a great year! I am excited for the future! We are so happy here. I think I can speak for the both of us and say that this has probably been the best decision so far.
Here are some random pics of the past year of our lives in Hawaii!
Aloha, my friends!!
5 comments:
wow that's crazy that you guys have been there a YEAR already! i love how happy you are in this post, i can tell that you just LOVE your life :) good luck with the new place!
Congratulations on the home! that is so exciting. We recently moved to California and have been having a hard time adjusting to home renting prices....:-(
So glad you found a place to live! I didn't know Aryn was getting married! How exciting. Hope to see you guys soon!
Oh Brea You're so cute! I am still super jealous that you live in freakin Hawaii! And I love your pink surf board! We want to take a trip to Hawaii next year, so maybe we'll have to crash at your house! :) jk anywho, I'm happy for you guys! And good luck on the baby thing@ Let me know!
Wow...time flies huh?? Congrats on the new place too...that's the best feeling when you finally find a good place for a good price!! Are you going to be coming back to AZ for the weddings? If so we'll have to get together!
Post a Comment