Thursday, October 7, 2010

family additions.....

 On September 18, 2010 Alexandria Larson was married for time and all eternity to Jesse Hiatt in the Salt Lake Temple. They are such a beautiful couple on the inside as well as on the outside.

On October 22, 2010 Aryn Hiatt will be married to Sean Ballew for time and all eternity in the Mesa, AZ Temple. (aren't they so cute???) Sean is SO great! Him and Aryn are seriously perfect for one another!!! 


I am SOOOO HAPPY to have both these amazing people be apart of my family! Finally we are not the only ones married!! haha LOVE IT! 


CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!! 

2 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

It really is so fun to have other married couples in the family! Linc & I were the only ones for the first five years.

Kacie said...

How fun! I was waiting for the last picture to be of you pregnant or something missy! Hope your doing good!

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com