Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It finally feels like Christmas

This is my FAVORITE time of year. I have been a little down in the dumps lately because we are not going home for Christmas this year, and to top it off we were not going to have a tree... It's not Christmas without a tree... Well it is, but a tree just makes it complete for me.

A friend from work came up to me the other day asking if I needed a Christmas tree because he has one in storage that they were not going to use this year. YES! I was SO thrilled!

It finally feels like Christmas!
Duke was all about the tree... I am pretty sure my friend has cats and he can smell them on the tree... haha

1 comment:

Chelsi said...

aw I love your tree! Wish you guys were here this year :( No matter what it will still be a good christmas because you know you've got a best friend at home that is missing you!!!! :) :) :)

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com