Sunday, April 17, 2011

new adventures

WE'RE MOVING TO .......

Oh man... can you believe it! Ok here is the story....

So Brint is in Law school here in Hawaii as you all know. Brint also served in Brazil on his mission and has always wanted to do international business in Brazil. He got an internship with one of the Law firms in Salvador, Brazil. We will be there June-August! Man we are SO EXCITED! Brint will have the opportunity to finally have this dream come true and I get to come along for fun and support....  :) 

Here is a picture of the area where we will be living for the summer....

Some of you might be wondering what we are going to do with our place here in Hawaii... we are subletting it out for the summer. Duke will be staying at grandma and grandpa Hiatt's house and keeping Izzy company. haha 

I promise to keep my blog more updated with all of our adventures in Brazil. (I will have WAY more time of my hands to blog and journal) 
Another update:

It was our 3 year anniversary March 29. Brint bought me a yummy bouquet of chocolate covered strawberries and had them delivered to me at work. Then I came home to a beautiful bouquet of red roses... (he knows what I like, hehe). We then went out to dinner to celebrate a wonderful 3 years. 


9 comments:

erin said...

i am so jelly!! looks so fun :)

Jonathan and Sarah said...

That is sooo awesome! Jonathan would love to do the same thing. He served in Ecuador. I am so excited for you guys AND Congrats on three years!!!

Chelsi said...

what the hell.... I'm done with you two movin all the damn time... and not in my direction might I add! xoxo

*Becky* said...

Wow how exciting! I'm so happy for you guys. It will be nice that Brint knows the language too

Monica said...

Oh my gosh, That is awesome!!! What an amazing opportunity and experinece that will be. : )

Sarah and Trent said...

Wow!! That is Crazy! Have fun!!!

Wiltbank Family said...

I am so jealous Carl and I always wanted to move there. Have a blast!

Hillary said...

Thats so awesome!

The Summers said...

SO SO fun!!! It is beautiful!!

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com