Their home is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! It is your typical dream house. Their neighborhood was full of homes like these. It was breathtaking....
I was obsessed with these trees... They are so pretty!!
Lauren, Kenedy, Ciara, Duke
We went up to Snowbird while we were there... It was SNOWING!
Me and my mom
We made Brint's famous Cinnamon Rolls! YUMMY!
Brint, Ciara, Lauren
Kenedy
Me and Ken
Brooke, Ciara, Brint
Kenedy, Stephanie, Ciara, Lauren, Brooke and Brint
We went and watch Aaron play at his basketball game, along with going to a few of Stephanie's softball games. She sang the national anthem at one of her games and she was AMAZING! So proud of her!
We visited the Jordan Temple. The temple grounds were absolutely beautiful!
This was the typical way of seating in the car. Sometimes Duke thinks he's human and just wanted to be a part of excitement. :)
Lauren, Duke, Ciara, Kenedy
Me, Steph, Brooke
Lauren, Duke, Ciara
(Duke LOVED all the attention!)
It was time to head back to AZ and it was sad to leave my family behind! I MISS THEM!
Duke thought he was a small lap dog... so he was either on the center console or one of our laps.
ARIZONA
Then the first thing Duke does when he get's to Brint's parents house is:
CANNONBALL!!!!
Great way to start off the summer..... :)











3 comments:
Looks like a wonderful time in utah! you look beautiful as always!
ok, so there are so many comments to make....first, your family's house is pretty much my dream home and is gorgeous.
Second, I agree, the trees are really pretty. What kind are they?
Third, your mom is beautiful, no wonder your entire family is gorgeous.
Fourth, Brint how come you've never made those cinnamon rolls for us?
Fifth I am excited to see Utah in June, I've only every been once, but your pictures make me excited to go and last, awesome picture of the dog jumping in the pool
Ok. that's it. :)
Hey girlie! I Love the pictures! So are you guys just here for the summer? Or Are you don't with school? Did your mom get remarried? Her house is amazing! And she's beautiful as ever, and of course you are too! Miss you. Call me, lets get together! 480-452-7744
Post a Comment