After leaving Hawaii and flying to Arizona, we drove straight to Utah then drove back to AZ, then drove down to mexico with Brint's siblings... It was SO relaxing and so needed! It was AWESOME to spend time with family and just enjoy the weekend. I wanted to get some pictures of Brint and I while we were down there. Here are a few...
#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

Can you tell me which one is your favorite???
9 comments:
That's so hard!! They're ALL super cute...BUT, if I had to choose, I really like #2, #3, and #6 :)
I like #2 and #6
They really are all so cute! You look gorgeous in all of them! I would have to say 2, 3, 5 and 6!! :)
#6!!!!! #6!!!! #6!!!!!!! Love you guys! YOU are so beautiful Brea! ....ok ok ok, you're beautiful too Brint....
SO FUN! You guys are darling! NUMBER FIVE! FrAME iT!!!
I love all of them!! My favorite is #6... you both look wonderful :)
3,6,7,8 can I pick em all? So cute I love it! Although Im sad you had to go to Mexico to take your beach sunset photos! HA! I get it I get it :) jk Nice to see dif scenery!
#8 for sure!!! I LOVE it. Walking off into forever. Beautiful pic.
holy crap you are TAN!! I guess that's what comes with living in Hawaii. All pictures are gorgeous.
Post a Comment