| Us with Sam & Jenni at Manoa Falls |
| Jenni and I getting ready to surf |
| Joe and Shaunea |
Now if you can imagine, our house is only about 600sqft and while they were here there was all 6 of us plus Duke staying in our tiny little place. It was nice and cozy and so fun to have them here!! :)
Now Brint is in his final countdown until GRADUATION! Holy cow I can't believe he is graduating in May. 3 years has gone by so fast! Brint is a little overwhelmed at the moment trying to get ready to graduate + prepare to take the BAR and still attend all his Business classes. BUSY!
I started a new job. I am now working for Queen Lili`uokalani Trust (can anyone pronounce that??haha) and I am LOVING it there! It is my FIRST permanent position since we've lived here. It is so awesome having vacation time and sick leave and BENEFITS! yes, that's right I finally have benefits!! Oh happy day!
Ever since Duke was a puppy we have Kenneled him while we were out of the house. Well since we brought him back from AZ in January, we decided that he was old enough that we would try and leave him alone in the house. He cried for a little while at first but he soon got used to it. Now we leave and our bed looks like this :
And when we return home it looks like this....
Goofy dog... but the cutest thing ever is when he's been on the couch and he KNOWS he's not allowed on the couch but he hasn't quite figured out that he leaves a trail of fur behind him... haha so when we get home all we have to say is "Duuukkke" and this is what he immediately does:
I'm sorry... but I just can't stay mad at him, it just is too cute!
2 comments:
So many visitors! So much fun! Good on you guys for keeping 6 people + a furry person in your house for 10 days!!!
How exciting Brint is graduating soon!!! Are you guys moving after he graduates, or do you plan to stay here for a while?
Congrats on the new job too! Yeah benefits! :D
Duke is too cute!!!
I laughed so hard at that last picture of Duke. So, so funny!
Post a Comment