So today is our 2 month anniversary! I can't believe it has been 2 months already! man time flies... Sometimes it feels like it has been longer than that because Brint and I are such great friends. We are so close and I love that about our relationship. He is so wonderful to me! I couldn't ask for a better husband! And I am glad he is mine!
Ok story time:
I have been seeing a personal trainer trying to get my butt back into shape and my body is so SORE that I can't move or do anything! I am such a weakling... here is a funny story, yesterday I was with my trainer, Anthony, and I was working out my biceps and my chest. At the end of the workout I went home and was trying to drink my glass of water and I couldn't even put the glass up to my mouth. My muscle was so swollen it was so unbelievable. I have always heard about not being able to touch your head after a good arm workout but I have never experienced it. It was definitely a new experience for me. I just started laughing so hard because I was trying so HARD to get my arm up to my mouth but I just couldn't! It was absolutely pathetic! Then I went to take a shower and I couldn't wash my hair! IT WAS SO HARD!!! It really just made me feel so helpless... :( haha I thought it was pretty amusing!
The funny thing is, is that Brint is also seeing a trainer and the guy he met with yesterday kick his butt! I was watching him workout because I was done. Some of the stuff Chris, the trainer, was having Brint do looked so difficult! So then we got home and both of us are so fatigued and want sympathy from each other and we couldn't give any to each other... So then we just sat on the couch NOT moving and just read our books. It was a touching moment! haha Brint has a softball game tonight so we'll see how well he will play after being so incredibly sore! poor guy!
well until next time...
Brea
No comments:
Post a Comment