Here are some honeymoon pictures... start from the bottom and
work you way back up to the top to go in order... enjoy....
After our beautiful honeymoon in Maui, we came home to a
living room FULL of presents from our wedding! oh my goodness...
There were so many it took us 3 hours to open all of them...
DOLPHINS!!!! they were right under our boat.
There was around 8-10 of them... it was so cool.
This is us in front of our hotel... this was our 1 week mark! we went
to Ruth's Chris stake house for dinner... it was Brint 1st time. SO GOOD!
it was 5:30 in the morning... and we decided to take a bike ride
down the volcano. We go to see the Sunrise...
in this picture, if you look close you and see the reflection
of the sun in the water. It is the little red dot... Pretty neat.
This was right as the sun was rising over the clouds....
we were 10,000 feet above sea level. It was FREEZING!
The Feast of Lele... our luau we went to right on the beach...
It was so beautiful...
Chillin in the car drivin to our hotel...
Brint and I getting ready to leave to Hawaii!!
2 comments:
PICTURES!!! I love them. Thank you for adding them. See you tomorrow, and DRIVE SAFE!!!
Holy Cow Brea!!! That is a ton of gifts!!! How nice for you guys to start out with some "stuff"!!! The pictures are unbelievable! I can't wait until Curtis and I can go there some day! I bet you didn't want to leave! Remember to bring us more pictures when you come up!!
See ya soon! You guys have a safe trip!
Post a Comment