Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The one... the only... Mr. Duke!

Liked promised... here are some cute pictures of Duke. Enjoy...
He is just like a baby... he will sit between us and the bathroom counter while
we are getting dressed waiting for some attention.

This is how cute my puppy is all the time... he is waiting patiently for treats.

Just got out of the bath!!! he loves taking baths. Usually when Brint or I are in the shower he always tries to jump in because he likes it so much. Go figure....


Dukes favorite position... spread out on the couch lying on Brint's lap.


This is Duke's 1st tent experiance. He is sleeping on his bed with his favorite bird. He was so tired. He fell asleep on our cousin Sarah's lap and I took him in the tent and he went right to sleep. It was so precious!


This is usually the look we get when we leave and he doesn't want us to go... isn't he so cute???


I seriously love him so much... whenever he give me this look I cannot help but make a pouty face because I just feel like I can't leave him. I think he knows what he is doing to me. He knows I can't resist that face. haha...






1 comment:

Stephens Family said...

Oh my my, he is SO darn cute! And you blog is looking mighty good. And all w/o your bad friend Emily's help! : ( Sorry! I am calling you tomorrow (that is today). Be ready!

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com