Thursday, October 9, 2008

Duke's Graduation Day

Duke Graduated from Puppy training yesterday afternoon... He did so well at all of his tasks that he had to preform. We played a game called doggy tick-tac-toe and Duke WON!!! That's my boy! I am so proud of him! Here are some picture from graduation day...

Duke on his graduation day!

He was posing for me... it was so funny!

Getting his diploma from his teacher Kathy.

Shaking Kathy's hand. (sorry the picture is blurry)

We are such proud parents! :)

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Awww...Congrats Duke!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Hey Brint I just came acrossed your blog I don't know how, but I did and I just wanted to say hi and tell you congrats on your marriage. Looks like you did good!! Hope you are doing awesome. Tell your family hi for me. PS we almost named our little boy Duke... That's funny :) Cute dog by the way.

Sarah and Trent said...

Congratulations...what a sweetheart!

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com