Wednesday, October 29, 2008

GO SUNS!!!!

So Duke thinks that he can just hang out and chill on the couch! 

So I had him come with me to surprise dad with a nice treat...
YAY Go SUNS!!!! Duke can now chill on the couch and support our team! 
I had to carry him out because he couldn't walk (the shirt was WAY to long!!) 

4 comments:

ConnieB said...

Hey Girl! You are more than welcome, I'm glad it was such a hit costume! Who knew? (: Yes, Go SUNS! I was SO happy they won tonight! Woohoo!

Kellen and Erin said...

Brea! I'm so excited we are now blog buddies! I was actually wondering if you had a blog! Wow, I didn't know you had a dog either! He is beautiful! I'm so excited to get a dog someday (Kellen is still warming up to that idea). So, did you not have to move him out of your guys' apartment (I read your post about having to get rid of him)?

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Your dog is so cute! I'm am not a dog person at all, but your dog is awesome. Go Jazz.... ok, ok, GO SUNS!!

Sarah and Trent said...

Wow, to think I had been wearing that same jersey just a few hours earlier...Thanks again! I really appreciate it! Love ya!

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com