Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Can anyone guess who Brint and I are suppose to be????
Jon McCain and Sara Palin...
What do you think? I think we can pull it off pretty well.
Brint and I with his grandparents Grandma and Grandpa Clement. 
Grandma and Izzy
Me and My sisters
Stephanie, Me and Brooke
Me and Kenedy... (another sister, she is the youngest)
I wish I could have got a picture with Lauren too, 
But she was too busy with her friends! next time...
Duke and Izzy.
Izzy was a hot dog and Duke was a pumpkin! SO CUTE!!! 
Mr. Duke.... :)

Close up of Izzy... she is probably one of the fattest Chihuahua's I have ever seen.
That costume barely fit her. It was so funny. 

7 comments:

Sarah and Trent said...

Wow! Looks like you had fun..I seriously would have never thought you looked like Sarah Palin, but when you try, you could be her twin! I love your main picture with the rings - so cute!

Jenni Sue said...

oh my gosh! I love your costumes. And we need to get together and watch a game really soon!

Wiltbank Family said...

I can't believe how much you look like Sarah, Good Job.

Steph said...

Haha Brooke's braces! I wish I had some.

Stephens Family said...

Duke is so so so cute!!! And so are your sisters. I always wish I had younger sisters. Ah well.

Kellen and Erin said...

I never got to tell you that night how awesome you both looked! You pulled off your costumes amazingly well!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

I love the costumes! I knew exactly who you guys were dressed up as when I saw the picture. Awesome!

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com