Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy B-day to ME!!!!

Yesterday was the best day ever! It was my birthday and seriously I have the BEST husband anyone could ask for!!!

Let me start at the beginning of the day... I got to work and the gals at work totally decorated my office and wrapped my desk and put up balloons and covered my desk with tons of candy! They also got me a few presents... a water fountain, a cookbook, a piggy bank that says shoe fund on it, and the best thing ever... a picture frame of Duke!!






Then the girls took me out to lunch for my b-day and we went to PF Chang's! YUMMY!!!! It was so good... then I got home and got to see Mr. Duke and there were 2 dozen roses on my counter along with 2 boxes of milk duds (my favorite) and our candy jar filled with peanut butter MM's (also my favorite). He filled the freezer with our favorite ice cream and then inside the card was 2 tickets to the Broadway musical The Lion King!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!! I totally freaked out!!! I was jumping up and down and Duke was jumping with me. It was so funny! We are going January 29, 2009 and sitting 3rd ROW!!!!! HECK YEAH!!!! I'm stoked! anyway then we went to dinner at our favorite restaurant Geko Grill (yummy) and then headed over to my in-laws house and I got more gifts! It was such a great day! thanks to all that were involved! you made it really special for me. :)

Love you all,

Brea

4 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

Happy bday Brea! Way to go Brint. I always knew he would spoil his wife...he's just that kind of guy. :) Brea your hair is adorable...I love it! I'm so jealous that you're going to Lion King!

Stephens Family said...

Ah, Happy belated B-day Brea!!! Sounds like a fab day! And you hair, SO cute!!! Oh, and Duke is freakin' adorable!! So, how about a play date with the doggies (and us all as well) the first weekend in Nov.? I am goine next weekend and then Dylan has surgery the next week and I don't know how well he will feel. Let a ho know! : )

Brea said...

Thanks Girls!!!

Emily- the first week of Nov sounds good to me. Would you like to come over here or would you like us to go over there?

Hillary said...

Happy birthday Brea! I Love the hair. Very Cute!

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com