Well...Duke has been such a good boy since I last posted that gross, nasty, disgusting, health and safety violating post. :) After he peed the second time I told Brint THAT'S IT we need to take him over to your parents and let him be outside and just run around and play all day. So that Friday, that is what we did. I promise you, that bringing him home after work on Friday he was a COMPLETELY different dog. He was calm, obedient, loving, and SO glad to be home. I was thinking to myself "what happened to our dog?" But I was so grateful for the Hiatt's for putting up with him all day. He truly loves it over there because their backyard is huge and he can run and play. It's pretty much a dream backyard for any dog. So I think that we are going to try to take him over there at least once a week just to get so energy out.
As far as my comforters go, well I washed my favorite comforter (the first one he peed on) and it is back to smelling pretty and looking gorgeous in my bedroom. Then for the down comforter I ended up washing the "pee" spot by hand and got it out and it smells and looks fine now too. Woo... Thank goodness! Duke has tried once or twice to get up on our bed since the accident but I am sticking to it my rule. NO MORE DOGS ON THE BED! haha poor guy...
4 comments:
I think that's a good rule: No animals in bed!
Let the imagination bring out the animal in you...but keep the real animals out!
LOL!!! HAHAHA... thanks Nat!
im glad you got duke sorted out. but what i'm even more excited about is this friday @630!!!! i've already blocked out my schedual so i can be there! congrats you guys
Ah, there you go!! We took Abby to the dog park almost every day when we lived in an apartment. She really needed to get out and run free. It was good for her to be with other dogs!! I know there are lots of good ones on that side of town!
Post a Comment