Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hello from Mexico!!!

Well hello there! We are here in Mexico, us and the Hiatt family. We came down here yesterday for a service project. Last year we built two houses with the group "Families helping Families" and now we are back for a second year in a row. 

What an experience it is. We worked yesterday from 8am - 5pm! oh my gosh... let me just tell you that I have so much more gratitude for construction workers. Because building the foundation yesterday truly killed me! My back, my arms, and my legs all are so sore. So pretty much that is telling me that I am SO out of shape! 

We just got back from church, and we made biscuits and gravy and now we are all just chillin and hangin out in the condo! my in-laws own a 5 bedroom condo at the Las Palomas and it is truly beautiful. Just imagine, you are doing dishes at the sink and you look out the 6 sliding doors and all you see is ocean! And during the summer time you can open up all the doors feel the breeze of the ocean. It is so relaxing down here. We love coming down here. I cannot wait for the summer time. Well I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Brint and I did. I will post pictures later! 

Happy New Year! WOW 2009! 

No comments:

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com