Wednesday, February 4, 2009

woo-wee....

Well for starters, My wrist is healing!!! WOO-HOO!!! I have another 2 1/2 weeks until I have to go see the doctor again and I am praying that it will be healed!! Pray for me... I have been doing my part, I went out and bought some whole milk and I have tried my best not to use my hand. Let me just tell you how hard that is for me. I went and got my hair done yesterday and it was so nice to have it fixed for the first time in 3 weeks! what a wonderful feeling that was. (how pathetic am I??)

Any who, I just realized that I have not posted anything on what Brint got on his LSAT. So here is his test/law school update:

 Brint scored a 158 on his LSAT, which is excellent in my opinion, but I guess my opinion doesn't count because he is still disappointed about it. Now let me just say, his score is ABOVE average. A perfect score is 180 so as you can see he did great! He has been working REALLY hard trying to get all of his applications in and still trying to work full time and go to school at night. Crazy guy, he no longer has time for his wife! :( As sad as I am, I am grateful for my sister-in-law for introducing me to a new vampire series!! Yes I said it, A NEW VAMPIRE SERIES!!!!!! I'm obsessed!!! which is good for Brint too because I leave him alone just enough for him to get his work done! If it weren't for the books I would be whining, and in his face trying to get attention constantly. Yes, I sadly admit that I am worse than Duke when I want attention! Even though Brint claims that he thinks that its cute; I, somewhere deep down inside, know that is drives him crazy! haha but a girl needs to feel love! ya know what I mean??? 

Anyway, back on topic, We should hear back from the law schools and know where we are going by late March early April. Wish us luck!!

5 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

I definitely know what it's like to have an extremely busy husband! It does get very lonely sometimes! Linc's actually home a few nights a week this semester & I LOVE it. I can't wait to see where Brint will get into school! Being hard on yourself must be a Hiatt trait...Lincoln is the worst! I really hope you get good news at your doc appt!

Stu and Angie Milne said...

HI brea! I'm not sure if you remember me, I was one of Leslie's roommates last semester. I met you two when you came up to Provo to visit. sorry to hear about your wrist, I broke mine the same way! congrats to your husband on his LSAT score, that IS awesome. My brother-in-law actually served with him in Brasil I think! Small world.

Hillary said...

Good Luck! Did Brint apply to any schools in Cali?

Jenni Sue said...

what new vampire series?

i think that's a great score! brint is such a smart guy. i'm sure it will all work out in his favor.

Kasey said...

Hey girl, how are you!? So i have a confession to make, I have been blog stalking you too haha!You and your husband sound like your just loving married life,I'm so happy for you!All us girls should get lunch sometime and catch up.

-what's the name of the vampire series you are reading?

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com