HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY HONEY!!! :)
So I am the worst wife in the WHOLE world!!! This past weekend has been so busy that I have not wished Brint a public HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :( sorry honey!
Brint's 28th birthday was on Friday 2/27/09. Brint went to Cali on business and didn't get home until 6:30PM. I was not a fan of that but oh well! We went out to dinner with his family because not only was it Brint's birthday, but his little sister Brooke who turned 15 was on 2/28/09 and his other little sister Aubry who turned 17 on 3/2/09! Yeah one CRAZY weekend! Ahh...

Duke really wanted
Brint's cheesecake!


New temple Clothes!!
YAY!

FOOD STORAGE!!!

Rascal Flatt's Greatest hits! Our Favorite!

Yes, Duke had an itch! All I can do is shake my head... Bah!

We went to
Buca di Bepo for dinner! YUMMY!

This cake was scrumptious!!

The
Hiatt clan!
Well Happy LATE b-day!!! I love you and I am so sorry again for being such a BAD wife! I will get better I promise! :)
Moving on now...
My baby sister Kenedy Paige turned 8 years old and she also got baptized on 2/28/09! My sisters all sang "When I am Baptized" and Kenedy did a solo! In front of everyone! I was so proud of here! Here are a few pictures of us...
So this is really not the best picture of all of us... I am so bummed, but this is the
only one I have of just us and my sisters. :(
Here is all the girls and mom!
I am so proud of Kenedy for making the decision to be baptised! What a great step in her life! I cannot believe that she is even OLD enough to get baptised! It is crazy how fast time goes by! But I want her to know how much I love her and how proud of her I am. She is such a sweet spirit and such an example to me. I want her to know that I love this Gospel and I know that it is true! The power of the atonement is so great and has truly worked and touched my life. I don't know where I would be without it. That Jesus is the Christ and He atoned for our sins so we can go back and live with him again. As long as we live our lives according to his will, and Kenedy, you are making the right decision. And we love you and are so happy for you.
5 comments:
I am happy for Kenedy! Yay!
You look so beautiful in all of the pictures :) Love you!
Happy Birthday Brint!
Oh! Sierra gave me the gift you got for me...it is AMAZING! I love it! Thank you! xoxox!
You sure do keep busy! It looks like you married into a really fun family! I hung out with your sis inlaw Erin back in the day!
Happy birthday Brint! and congrats to little miss Kenedy for getting baptized. I cant believe shes 8! It seems like yesterday she was a tiny little girl singing in the front row!
Happy Birthday Brint!
Whatever your not a bad wife.
I don't think that if you're late saying happy birthday to hubby online is bad...means more time together on his special day!
Out here in Virginia we've been baptizing like crazy. The Gospel is spreading like fire. I know people that at the age of 8 decided to not get baptised and it hit me that it does mean a lot to decide at that age.
Just wanted to share my thoughts. :)
Post a Comment