Friday, April 10, 2009

Busy busy...







So you can say that we have been pretty busy this past little while...

Duke Graduated from Intermediate Dog training and we are PROUD parents!!! He did great.... (we are still working on his jumping though)

We attended a Suns game with our friends Sam and Jenni. It was so much fun... We had great seats. Jenni and I got some Cold Stone ice cream! YUMMY!!!

I got laid off at the beginning of March so I have had a lot of time on my hands... So we/I have been down to Mexico quite a bit to help with setting up the condo for my in-laws. It is just beautiful. If anyone is wanting a get a way family vacation just let me know... :)

Brint's softball team just got first place out of their season! GO TEAM! they had such a great season... I am so happy for all of them! Brint had some great plays at 3rd base! He looked like a pro! :) I was proud to say "He's MINE!!"

So pretty much, a ton has been going on in this Hiatt home! :) But it's nice to say busy....

5 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I am sorry you got laidoff! hugs!

ConnieB said...

Fun! i love being busy too. Sorry again about the job ):

Courtney said...

I love the graduation picture! That's hilarious!

Stu and Angie Milne said...

LOVE the picture of duke! haha so cute! and your hair looks so good! where do you go to get it done? i'm so sorry about your job :( but so fun that you get to play in mexico! i wonder if stu's brother was in the same softball league, did he play at red mountain?

Kacie said...

Oh I would love to go to a Suns game. It been awhile. I agree....I really like your hair.

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com