Monday, June 29, 2009

Packing, packing, and more packing!!!!

So isn't it funny how you really don't know how much "stuff" you have until you are moving and packing it all up? HOLY CRAP just let me tell ya... we have only been married for a year and a half now and we have so much "STUFF"!! Just an example of how much "stuff" we have, I have 3 huge boxes just filled with my husband "fun/I like reading" reading books! 3 BOXS! And out of the 200 books 5 of them are mine. The 4 Twilight series books and the Host! That's it... all the rest are his! My goodness... I need to become more interesting I guess. :)

And don't even worry I have 1 big red storage tub and 2 boxes filled with "EXTRA" towels. No we haven't used all our towels yet.... I love it! I am not going to need to buy towels for quite some time. Then I have 7 boxes full of all my childhood "stuff" that since we have moved here haven't even got opened since I packed it! My goodness... what do I do with that? Save it... 2 of the boxes are just BARBIES!!! hahaha I used to collect barbies so a lot of them are still in their original box. Ya I'm cool like that! :)

Anyway, the point of this post it I just cannot get over how much "stuff" we have. Does anyone else have this problem??? YIKES! And the sad part about it is, I don't think I can part with any of it! Ahh...(sigh) well back to packing.

4 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

Oh, we are so bad about that! We've never had to move so we can just kind of ignore all of our boxes instead of going through them. :) We have some of those "childhood/high school" boxes that I have no clue what to do with either! Good luck!

erin said...

ummm...pretty much it took chad like 15 minutes to pack. but me, i still have stuff over at my parents house that i dont want to get rid of, but i dont want to take that crap with me! haha

Whitney said...

I have always said to Zach if we ever have to move some place smaller we are screwed. We have so much stuff too!! A lot of it is just junk that I have not touched in years... why do I still have it? Its a comfort to know its there. good luck on the move.

Hillary said...

Where are you moving too! Cali...hehehe

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com