Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer Fun!!!

Fun times at the lake with Duke.... 
Me and Dukers
No, he didn't ride on the tube with us but as soon as we got close
enough to the boat he jumped on!
I was the only one that survived the crash!! 
If you blow this one up you can see that my butt is totally OFF the tube! 
Pretty legs.... need I say more? 
Brint and Duke cooling off taking a swim! 
Isn't he so CUTE?!?!
Me biffing it... that one hurt! 

Oh I love this little dog!
Duke watching his daddy be a pro! 
Yeah... that's my man! 
we caught the picture in the on his way down but he got some MAJOR AIR!! 
Brinton... 
Me and Aryn
The Boys... 
Me and my sweet puppy! 

5 comments:

erin said...

brea! you lucky butt! you can wakeboard?? i can't get up for the life of me...worthless.

Courtney said...

wish we were there to go to the lake with you guys! I LOVE the lake, looks like tunz of fun. And moving..wow I am with you on hating that one. Its a bit ridicuous how much stuff we have but I can't seem to part with it so it will just continue to follow us around everywhere we go too. Good luck moving!

Kacie said...

Oh I want to go on vacation so bad! lucky duck!

Stu and Angie Milne said...

cute pic of you and aryn! you're looking TAN girl!!! i'm jealous. it looks like you guys are making the most of summer!

ConnieB said...

SO FUN! I love tubing!

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com