Monday, July 20, 2009

Hawaii here we come....

We are officially moving to HAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!

Brint got accepted to the University of Hawaii Law School and he is starting in August. Yes that is not far away at all... and I must admit that as happy and excited I am for this new adventure of our lives I am a little overwhelmed!

16 comments:

ConnieB said...

That's awesome! I think you'll LOVE IT

Merkley Jiating said...

Wow! I am so happy for you! That will be amazing!

The Blakes said...

That's awesome, you will love it! I'd have a rough time studying while in Hawaii though:) So much other fun stuff to do!

Natalie said...

Aloha! That's great! What an exciting adventure for you two. Hawaii has always been like a second home to my family. My dad was stationed there as a Marine Corps Officer for 4 years after he graduated from the Naval Academy. They fell in love with Hawaii, and have vacationed there EVERY YEAR since. It's in our blood I guess you could say. So if you need any advice on where to go, where to live...please feel free to ask for my parents number.

But heres a few quick tips I've learned: Kailua is my parents FAVORITE place to live. Teddy's Burgers are the BEST in the entire U.S. POG {Papaya, Orange, and Guava} is a drink to die for! Lomi Lomi massages are a dream come true for any girl. Macky's shrimp is the best shrimp in Oahu. Buzz's Steakhouse is great! Ko'Olina resort is our all time FAVORITE place to stay! Ted's Bakery is supposed to be REALLY good! And last, but not least..watch out for those bugs, cuz they are HUGE there! The roaches fly! So just stay at the beach the whole time! haha

Mahalo

Natalie said...

My bad. The POG drink stands for Passion Fruit, Orange, and Guava!

Drink a few for me!

Becky Bevans said...

wow that does sound like an adventure good luck and keep in touch

Jonathan and Sarah said...

SO FUN!!! Just take it one step at a time and enjoy it!!!

Allie said...

Are you kidding me? I am sooooo jealous! Can I come visit? :) Congrats to Brint!

Hillary said...

Ok, that is totally Awesome! Tell Brint Congrats!

erin said...

ummm...are you kidding me????
when??
can i visit??
see you before you leave??

Geoff and Emily said...

WOW! How exciting for you guys! Good luck with everything!

Hiatt Family said...

WHAT?! Holy cow! I don't know what to say...except HAVE FUN IN HAWAII!!!

Trisha said...

Oh my goodness! I'm excited for you but sad that you're leaving! Let's get together for lunch before you go! Call me!

deborah b. said...

Yay for Hawaii! That's awesome that will be so much fun!

Sara said...

oh my goodness! That's awesome. Can I visit you?

Angie Milne said...

take me with you?

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com