Thursday, August 27, 2009

We found a home!!!!!!
I cannot express to you how happy I am right now! It only took 2 weeks but we did it. We will be living in a 2 bedroom townhouse in a GREAT neighborhood everything included (Electric, H20, and parking) for $1395/month!
I know that might seem so HIGH to all you folks in AZ because we could have a 3300 sq/ft house for that a month, but here in HI that is SO CHEAP! We seriously lucked out! I am so happy! Now we have an extra room so people can come and visit us! :) Yes, please everyone come and visit if you can! You can stay with us and hang out with me! :)

2 comments:

ConnieB said...

That's awesome! Yeah, that's a really good deal! Especially having all that included! Yay!

Courtney said...

exciting! You truly are a spoiled college student though ha ha. When does Brint start school?

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com