Tuesday, October 6, 2009

22 years...

Woo-wee I am 22 today and it is so weird! I don't know if any of you have felt this way, but I feel like "yeah, it's just my birthday... moving on"

I will have to say that I have had a wonderful day. I woke up this morning to a wonderful and loving man smiling at me wish me a stinky-breath birthday! (I love morning breath...) and then I got a package in the mail from the in-laws with lots of goodies inside! Had a beautiful bouquet of chocolate covered Strawberries delivered from the Caddy's! (thanks guys, it was awesome!) Treated myself to a pedicure, had a friend come over and bring me roses and a huge "Happy Birthday" balloon, then me and the hubby went out for a WONDERFUL dinner at the Yard House! (highly recommend that place. The Mac 'n' Cheese is SO yummy). So in all, it was a wonderful birthday! :)

2 comments:

ConnieB said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a good one!! Chocolate covered strawberries... mmmm

Stephens Family said...

Happy belated b-day Brea! You young one you. : )

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com