Our stuff finally arrived! Woo-hoo!!! it's about stinkin time! I was able to get everything unpacked and put away with pictures on the wall and everything in about 36 hours! Not bad, eh? What do you think?
I have the same comforter too! haha! Isn't it amazing how much of a difference it makes when your stuff is put together and done. It makes it feel a lot more like home! It looks so cute! I am glad you finally got it all!
That comforter is adorable! I love that you decorated right away... I'm the same! I was in my house for a couple days and everything was done. People were like, whaaa?! I couldn't stand it otherwise! Funny thing is, people still ask me if everything is moved in. It's been 2 months, people. :p
What an adorable home! I love it! I definitely could live without roaches too,..yuck! We had to deal with those when we lived in St. George, I think I had the exterminator come out 3 times a month, no joke ha ha.
7 comments:
Wow! What a difference! You're such a great decorator. Miss you!
I have the same comforter!
I have the same comforter too! haha! Isn't it amazing how much of a difference it makes when your stuff is put together and done. It makes it feel a lot more like home! It looks so cute! I am glad you finally got it all!
That comforter is adorable! I love that you decorated right away... I'm the same! I was in my house for a couple days and everything was done. People were like, whaaa?! I couldn't stand it otherwise! Funny thing is, people still ask me if everything is moved in. It's been 2 months, people. :p
I love your comforter. Its beautiful.
I love your keys sign...I wanna get one, where did you get it....please don't say wedding gift PLEASE!
Jealous of the size of your kitchen/dining area...
I like lots of kitchen space.
What an adorable home! I love it! I definitely could live without roaches too,..yuck! We had to deal with those when we lived in St. George, I think I had the exterminator come out 3 times a month, no joke ha ha.
Brea your apartment is so cute! I should come see it in person (hehe)!
Post a Comment