So I am going through Target withdrawals!! There is ONE taget here on the Island but it is an hour away and it is so hard to get over there because of traffic! :( I have only been there once and that was when I was not working, but now that I am, I think the only real time I could go would be on Saturdays but that is Brint's only day to go to the beach so that's what we usually do! I guess you have to pick and choose, go to Target or spend qualitly time with the husband. The Husband!! Duh!
Target my love, I miss you!
Until we meet again...

3 comments:
I seriously go to target once a week. I would never be able to live without it. I am sorry. Do I need to send you something from the dollar section to make you feel better?
I am so sorry Brea! Next time before I enter the doors of Target I will have a moment of silence in your honor!:)
Oh sad day, Brea! I would never be able to live without Target!! I hope they build one closer to you! (I love your blog, by the way...I'm so jealous you live in Hawaii! It must be a great experience...)
Post a Comment