Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas / Mexico

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :)

We were able to come home for Christmas and spend time with family. I was so CRAZY excited to be home. Flying over the valley made me so giddy while we were on the plane. It has been crazy since we have been here with so much to do and so many people to see before we head back to Hawaii. It was absoluetly WONDERFUL to see Duke! He was crazy and so excited when he saw us. He kept kissing our faces like crazy and still to this day will not let us out of his sight. :) I think he missed us about as much as we missed him.

Christmas Eve we spent the night with my family and did Christmas morning (early) with them and then came over to the Hiatt's to finish up Christmas morning with them. Duke got his FAVORITE present ever....







For the past 3 Christmas' the Hiatt family has gone doen to Rocky Point Mexico with a group called Families Hleping Families to build homes for the people down there. It is so wonderful to go down and build these home for these people. Here are some fun pics of the work we did...


Assembly lines...

Brint and I laying brick.

All the boys

All the girls



The whole gang

After a hard days work we all relaxed in the hot tub! It was lovely!



Getting my hair cut...


So far our trip home has been great. We leave on the 6th to head back to HI with Duke! We are praying that everything goes smoothly bringing him into Hawaii.

More to come....

4 comments:

Whitni Watkins said...

I am so glad that you get to bring your baby back with you. Hope your flight goes wonderfully!

ConnieB said...

oh my gosh what a fun time. I love all the pics!

erin said...

i want to see you before you leave!!

Jeff and Mandy said...

HEY Brea! That is so cool,I've heard about people going to Mexico to do that. How r u? Glad u guys r ok from that accident and good luck with ur apartment situation!

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com