Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year

So New Years Eve day Brint and I got up and went to the temple that morning and then were headed to go and meet up with my family for lunch at Geko Grill. On our way to Geko, we got in a pretty bad car accident. What happened was we were in the center lane waiting to turn left when a big truck decided to turn left from a parking lot and didn't see us and smashed the front right corner of our car (where I was sitting). :( Luckly both Brint and I are perfectly fine just a little shaken up and the people in the other car are also fine. Unfortunately, the gal that hit us does not have an AZ drivers license, and she had her little girl in her car with her and she wasn't in a car seat. So she was fined with 3 tickets. We still do not know for sure if our car is totaled or not. Here's a few pics....









And here is what happened to her truck....

Just a little scratch!

5 comments:

krystal said...

oh wow!!!! what luck.. good thing nothing happened to you guys or the little girl, that is horrible that she was not even in a car seat ahhhh!!

Trisha said...

Oh that sucks.... Looks like your car is totaled... sorry. So are you guys in Hawaii still? How's that going there?

ConnieB said...

Oh my gosh that sucks! Drivers FREAK me out. I hate driving because doesn't matter how good you are there are still people not paying attention :( Sorry about that! I hope it's not totaled.

Hogg Family said...

Hey girl! Glad to hear you guys came out ok...for the most part! I knew you should've come back to Hawaii sooner! =) Anyway, I hope everything works out with the car and your not too jumpy in cars either! Scary!

*Becky* said...

So sorry to hear about your accident! Glad no one got hurt! Can't believe that lady didn't have her daughter in a seat belt!

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com