Happy Anniversary to us....
Brint and I got to celebrate our 2nd year anniversary by doing an amazing tour here on the island! Lucky for us, we already live in Hawaii so we were trying to come up with what to do since we do live in paradise. We came up with a great solution... Ko'Olina Paradise Cove 'Snorkel by Day Luau by Night'. OH.MY.GOSH it was absolutely amazing! take a look:
Snorkel by Day
Luau by Night
Pretty much we had an AMAZING day and an INCREDIBLE night!!!
I love you baby!
Happy 2nd Anniversary!
8 comments:
Happy Anniversary! What a fun way to spend the day! The water looks amazing!!
Congratulations!! Looks like you had tons of fun!!
yay happy anniversary! looks so fun!
yay!happy anniversary to you both!
so funny...my parents own a timeshare at ko olina. we've been there before! it's amazing! my parents are the lucky ones that get to go once a year though!
Hey. I just stumbled upon your blog via Kasey and Tyler. You two are tooo adorable. I went to school with Brint's sister Leslie and love her to pieces. Anyway, just wanted you to know you have a new follower.
P.S. you must LOVE living in Hawaii! I would. :D
Autumn
So fun! I want to live in paradise too.
Okay, I'm soooo stinkin jealous!
Post a Comment