I was looking back through all of our old pictures, and I have decided that this picture is my FAVORITE! I choose this one because why it might not be the "perfect" picture but the one that shows our relationship the best. Brint and I are coming up on our 2nd year Anniversary and still to this day you will find us laughing and joking with each other and loving every minute of our lives together. These past few months have been probably some of the hardest months for many reasons, but in these months I think we have laughed more than we have anything else.... It makes me so grateful for my life that I can be married to the most wonderful man who I will love always and laugh often.Monday, March 1, 2010
L.O.V.E.
I was looking back through all of our old pictures, and I have decided that this picture is my FAVORITE! I choose this one because why it might not be the "perfect" picture but the one that shows our relationship the best. Brint and I are coming up on our 2nd year Anniversary and still to this day you will find us laughing and joking with each other and loving every minute of our lives together. These past few months have been probably some of the hardest months for many reasons, but in these months I think we have laughed more than we have anything else.... It makes me so grateful for my life that I can be married to the most wonderful man who I will love always and laugh often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
CUTE PICTURE!!!
This is such a cute picture of the two of you!! And congrats on your 2 years coming up...you only have an eternity to go!! :)
Aww that is so cute to read. You guys are adorable, that's for sure! :D
I really like that picture too. And you still look beautiful!!Moving away and him being in school is so hard...but that's how we survive it too is by laughing and sticking close together.
Awww, that is a good one! Yay for amazing hubbies and laughing! cute post!
That is a really cute picture! So tell me how do you make those cute curls! My hair is getting longer and I need ideas!
love is a beautiful thing and you two make a beautiful couple. Congrats on your 'almost" two year.
Brandon and I totally have a picture like that from our engagement photos. My head is back and I am laughing and he is laughing looking at me like, "duh..." It describes our marriage so well. Lots of laughter and usually me saying something kinda dumb and Brandon being the smart one. : ) Or so he thinks. I love those candid shots. Hope you having a great day!!
That is a great picture! I love it
ooohhh cute little love birds.
Post a Comment