So I have been thinking of things I want, don't need, but really want:
A sewing machine so I can lean to make wonderful things for my home and children.
A Canon camera so I can capture all of the wonderful moments in life.
A place to call home...
With this as my master closet
and a grand piano in my living room.
What do you wish for???





5 comments:
Your wish list is almost identical to mine! At the top of mine is the nice camera, place to call home, and the piano too. I also can't forget the nice job for my hubby, losing baby fat from pregnancy for myself, and obedient children (hahaha). ;)
i wish that brint and brea would come home!!! now!!! we miss you, and we need our favorite couple to come back so we can quit being boring and go out! xoxo love ya
You crack me up! My wish list would take a long time to write down! I try not to think about it too much ill just let myself down- and then ill be disappointed! LOL! I love your blog. All you're pictures are so cute!
Brea, your anniversary looked AMAZING! I would gladly take all of the above myself! How are you guys doing? How much longer will you be out there?
i love your wish list too. its the ease of life that we long for. we want it all comfy and easy, don't we?
can i teach you to quilt?????
Post a Comment