Saturday, July 10, 2010

it's PINK!


So I have the BEST husband in the entire WORLD! I came home from work today to this! Brint got me an early birthday present (and I mean early! My b-days not till October! yay for me!)
It is truly beautiful! I cannot wait to take it out and ride some waves! It's so funny too, I would have never thought I would ever be so happy to have a surfboard, let a lone go into the ocean! But I love it, and cannot get enough of the water or of surfing! Yay for living in Hawaii! 

4 comments:

Andrea said...

i LOVE it brea!!! i've never been surfing, but i'm totally jealous of your beautiful board!

:)

enjoy it!

Merkley Jiating said...

Oooh, it's pretty! You are official now!

Sarah and Trent said...

Oh my heck I LOVE IT!!! I want one! Although since I can't get up even on jet skis I might not be that good of a surfer...

Courtney said...

Thats adorable!!!

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com