Thursday, July 22, 2010

ouchy!



Yup this hurts! I was washing dishes tonight and dropped a glass and tried to catch it and it ended up breaking before I could catch it and sliced my wrist. The picture actually looks pretty good... Luckily the gal that lives above us is a nurse and she helped me clean it and stop the bleeding long enough for her to glue the skin back on. Yeah it was pretty sick! 

4 comments:

~M~ said...

Yikes! I had a cut just about there and cut my median nerve and I ended up needing 2 surgeries and a nerve graft. Yikes! Hope you are not in too much pain!

erin said...

sheesh! no more dishes for you!

& ps. cute surfboard :)

ConnieB said...

Oh man! Yow- put that vitamin E on it!

The Pearson's said...

BREA!!!! Oh my gosh! I am so sorry to hear and SEE that! I hope you are healing well! If we all hand dish washers in Hawaii we wouldnt have a high chance of slippey dishes going out of our hands!

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com