Well... we made it! It was a long flight but it feels so nice to be here. I feel like Salvador, Brazil is a lot like Hawaii. The temperature is about the same and the Barra reminds me of Waikiki but instead of Asian's there are Brazilian's. Pretty much I love it! And we are going to have an AWESOME SUMMER! :)
(my computer won't let me upload pics for some reason, so as soon as I can figure out how to upload I will post pics! so stay tuned!!!!!)
2 comments:
So exciting girly!!! Can't wait to see the photos!! xo
Thanks for the comment directed back at the anonymous writer. So s.t.u.p.i.d. Obviously they dont know me well enuff. What I wear to the beach does not tell someone the kind of person that I am. Im glad everyone in Hawaii wears Bikinis that is Mormon and they dont just others and are all worthy to hold callings! You should read Amber's comment too. Ha anyway! YAY your in Brazil!!!!!!!!!! I want to hear more more more I want to hear all about it! I want to see pictures and more pictures! Lets skype soon too! Be so safe and have so much fun until next time we chat! Love ya!
Post a Comment