Tuesday, May 3, 2011

BUSY.STRESSED.ANXIOUS.EXCITED

(this will be a post of random thoughts...)

Preparing to leave for the summer has been quite a chore. Yes, we finally have renters, we are signing the lease today!!!! YAY! Yesterday I realized, once again, that I have TOO MUCH STUFF! We took a load over to our storage unit that we got for the summer and I would say a good 90% of our stuff that we will be storing is in there and it's almost full! 

On top of that, I cannot find my camera charger ANYWHERE! it's M.I.A and it's really starting to tick me off! I am hoping that it will turn up somewhere. 

Duke is flying out on Friday to Salt Lake. My mom is picking him up from the airport and she is more excited to see her "grandson," as she calls him, than us! HA it's so funny..... the we land in AZ on the 7th and drive up to SLC on Mother's Day. Cannot wait to see my sisters and my mom and the new house. It'll be FUN! :)

I cannot wait to be home and have nothing pressing, or any schedules to follow. This will be the first time we've been home since last summer that won't be chaos, and that makes me so happy....

Brint is in finals right now... YUCK! Man is he ready to be done with school. A year and a half for left. Yes people, that means that you better get you butts out here and visit if you want a free place to crash! Time is ticking! :) But Brint is doing awesome and he is really excited for this internship in Brazil. 

We are both ready to get off this rock. Life this year has been difficult, and I think that makes going to Brazil even more exciting. I think we can honestly say that we will probably not live her after graduation. As much as we love Hawaii, I don't think that it is a destination that we want to settle at. Who knows where will be... I am up for anything. :) 

3 comments:

ConnieB said...

I can't imagine how crazy all that is! I'm so excited for you and your summer adventure though! Good luck with everything I hope you find your camera charger!

heck yes I'd take your guyses pictures! guyses.. haha.

Chelsi said...

I know where you'll be!!!!!!! ARIZONA!!!! ARIZONA!!!! ARIZONA!!!!!! ARIZONA!!!!!!

Angie Milne said...

Oh my gosh, I missed your last post! Seriously Stu will be SO jealous that you guys will be in Brasil!!! How fun! Good luck with everything, and definitely keep updating your adventures :)

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com