Monday, September 12, 2011

Paddle Boarding

One of Brint's good friends came out to Hawaii with some of his friends and was staying on the North Shore. We took a day to go up and hang out with him and rent some paddle boards! SO MUCH FUN! I absolutely LOVE paddle boarding, probably more than surfing! HA!!
Marcelo & Brint with the huge boards on our tiny car! (priceless)
Brint and I rented 1 board for the both of us... We always see people with 2 people on 1 board so we figured it would be easy enough... Let's just say we couldn't stop laughing! HA! We were awful!!! 





This picture below is so funny to me because Brint's face... He's like "HAHA we're gonna fall AGAIN! Muwahaha" 


and there we go.... HAHA
Marcelo and I went out to the open water and I took some picture of him. These are my favorite! :)




We ended the day sitting on Sunset beach and watching the beautiful sunset! It was so much fun to hang out with Marcelo and feel like a tourist! Definitely made me happy to be home! 


1 comment:

Marcelo Gomes said...

I just saw this post! These pictures turned out great. It was so fun to see you guys and get to hang out with both of you. What an awesome couple you are. It makes me want to get married fast so we can do more fun things like this together. Let's pick up where we left off soon and talk about our business ideas!!

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com