Monday, January 9, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

WOW! I am so so behind on posting!

Brint and I had the opportunity to go home to AZ/UT for the holidays this year and it was so needed.
 Brint and I waiting at the airport to leave! SO EXCITED! I love flying over PHX at night... it really show how much the Phx valley is grid! LOVE IT!

Then we get to Brint's parents house...their huge beautiful christmas tree was all lit up and looking like "home"! such a good feeling! 

Dukers was SO happy to see us! Like always, he didn't want to leave our side. About 2 months ago, Karl and Diana took Duke up to the cabin and I guess he brought ticks home. Well they didn't think to check him before brining him home or letting him in the house, so the house got infested! :( so our first night there, we got to say hi to Duke but we had to lock him back up afterwards and it broke my heart to hear him crying for us, and not allowing him to come inside! 

So we spent most of our time outside... I was reading and both Duke and Izzy decide they wanted to sit on my lap and snuggle in the sun! I LOVED IT! :) 



Duke and Izzy got lots of baths so they could be tick free! 


This is typical Brint and Duke... By this time we hadn't found any ticks on Duke or Izzy for about 5 days so we got permission to let them back inside... They were so happy! 

We headed to UT on the 20th to go and spend christmas with my family! They just moved there last January so it was a first white Christmas for all of us! Too bad it didn't snow on Christmas day, but it did snow a little a few days before! It was FREEZING there! But it was so beautiful!  

This is from my mom's backyard... 

My sisters and I! 
Me, Brooke(15), Lauren(13), Stephanie(17), Kenedy(11)






Brint and I went to eat at Tucano's Brazilian grill!!!! SO YUMMY!!!!

CHRISTMAS MORNING!
My mom is like a little elf... you wake up christmas morning and the whole house is filled with presents and goodies and it is SO exciting! :)

My mom made me these beautiful aprons for Christmas! I LOVE them!

We ended up driving back to AZ with Jesse and Ali (Brint's brother and his wife) and my mom and sisters followed us! It was so nice to be back in AZ and have both of our families there! I got up one morning and went hiking with my mom, sisters (minus Kenedy) and Duke... it was warm, fun, and beautiful!



Once we were home Brint and I had the opportunity to go to the temple! 



Also, our cousin Jenni preformed at the Mesa Art Center for a benefit concert that we were able to attend... SHE WAS AMAZING! Loved listening to her sing and watching her play the piano! She rocked it! :)

Isn't she pretty?? 
One of my best friends had a baby right before we left AZ this past Aug, so I was able to see baby Ruby in Aug but I was so excited to see her this time! I can't believe how fast she grew in 4 1/2 months! She is just so precious! I want to keep her all for myself! 

I got to hang out with my sis-in-law Ali! we went shopping and then stop at Tia Rosa's where our bro-in-law Sean works and got smoothies and ate chips and salsa! YUM! we were so full after that! haha 


HAPPY NEW YEAR! 




Jesse and Ali

Of course we had to make Brint's famous Homemade cinnamon rolls! YUMMY! 






Before coming home to Hawaii, Grandpa Clement decided it was his time to cross the veil and enter the other side... What an emotional last week it was. Grandpa was diagnosed with Colin Cancer about 2 years ago and it has been a long hard road. He is such an amazing man! He lived his life serving others ALWAYS! He the most selfless person I have ever met. I am so grateful that Brint and I were able to be home with family during this time and feel the comfort of love.
We love you Grandpa and will miss you so much! 



3 comments:

Monica said...

Brea!!!!! You look absolutely stunning girlfriend! Seriously, I love your dark hair!! You're so beautiful!! : ) xoxoxo

cheryl said...

I'm so glad that you got to come home for Christmas...it was so fun to see you! I'm so sorry to hear about Grandpa Clement. My heart & prayers are with you guys! xoxo

The Pearson's said...

The picture of you and Brint and Duke I LOVE! So cute! Great picture of you and you sisters on the couch! Your moms house is beautiful and the tree and gifts all look awesome!
All your pics look like a blast- I love trips home, hike with family, cooking with fan and just hanging out. Again Im so sorry to hear about Brint Grandpa.
Hope you're doing awesome with being back on the rock!
Hope to see you soon too!
Love ya Lier

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com