First and foremost- BRINT PASSED THE BAR!!!!! Holy cow I cannot express the amount of joy I feel. I am seriously so proud of him. For the past 3 years I have watched him work his butt off and it's all paid off! One of the greatest feelings in the world. I think he is relieved... where as I'm more excited! (I totally cried)
Another exciting thing was I turned 25!! For those of you that know me well, know that I love LOVE birthdays! They are like Christmas to me. For instance, on Oct. 6th, 2012 I woke up at 6:30am and got out of bed to go look at my presents waiting for me to open. See, Brint had them all set out nice and pretty, tempting me the day before. So I was super anxious to see what I got. Mean, huh?!
Then I snuck back in bed and read all of my text messages from the awesome people that sent them to me. Then Facebook... oh how I love Facebook on my birthday, it makes me feel SO special and loved. Especially since we are so far away from our close friends and family it's nice to know that there is a reminder for people to remember us once a year! :)
Then I finally got out of bed at about 7:45am because I was antsy; so I turned on General Conference to help me patiently wait for Brint.... By the way, if you haven't had a chance to watch conference, stop reading now and turn it on! It was awesome!
Brint FINALLY got out of bed at approximately 8:15am and I was so happy to see him all groggy and still half asleep because he was up and that meant I could open my PRESENTS! Yippee!!
Like always, Brint totally spoiled me. I've been kind of obsessed with candles recently so he got me a few of the mini candles from Bath and Body that smell like fall... oh I am in love! they smell so yummy! I also got some great smelling lotions and positions (I'm obsessed with those too, pretty much anything that smells good). My mom and sister sent me a killer outfit - (see below)
My in-laws got me movies, nail polish, yummy shampoo and conditioner, piano sheet music, and more smelly stuff for our place.
We went to the beach and caught some fun body boarding waves, played with Dukers, soaked up some sun, relaxed then did dinner at Bubba Gump to end the night...
It was a picture perfect day spent with my best friend and our adorable dog! I was one happy girl!
Cheers to 25 being the year of greatness!!!



3 comments:
Happy Birthday Girl! Now, come home so we can see you!!!
you never mentioned what was in the Victoria Secret bag? Or was that the bath and body works stuff and they just put it in a VS bag cuz they did that to me last time I went to Bath and Body works cuz they ran out! lol! Im so sorry I meant to ask you more about your birthday and what you got after the movie! But looks like you had a great day! Enjoy this year cuz seriously you just get older and older quicker and quicker...I never thought I would dread birthdays..i mean i like them and i hope i always do but they were so much more excited when you were 17, 18,19 or 21 because it was cool to be older at that age. Now on my next birthday when I turn 27 it will BE WEIRD! MY CLOCKs' a TIckin!!!! After talking with you and my cousin the last few days... i need to get on this. Ill be 30 before I know it! I still feel 19! I miss that late teenage years! Anywho! Happy Birthday again! Glad you got spoiled! You deserve it!
Yay!!! I know what you mean about being far away from people on your birthday. I'm so glad that you still had a great one! P.S. You look beautiful!
Post a Comment