Here are some pictures from the wedding. I hope you all enjoy ...
Well another day in paradise... Brint and I are going to Rocky point, Mexico this weekend to get away from all the stress of work. His parents have a condo down there and it is so nice. I am so excited we haven't been there in a while so it will be nice to go down.
Have any of you read the book the 5 love languages? If you haven't and you are married than you need to!!!! it is amazing. It honestly has taught me so much about how different people are. What the book talks about is how every person has their own love language. Here are the 5 : quality time, words of affirmation, gifts, acts of service, physical touch. Can you pick which one you are? well I think that i am a mix of gifts and words of affirmation. And Brint i think is physical touch. now what the book teaches you is that everyone's love language is different and people only understand their own language and that is how they want you to show them that you love them.... well if this sounds at all interesting to you please read it. It is AMAZING!! I highly recommend it for couples old and young and anyone who is a friend or a sister, bother, aunt, uncle, grandparent, etc. This will teach you to love your neighbor just as or savior did. I love it and hope you will too.
Love,
Brea
4 comments:
Your wedding pictures are so beautiful Brea!!But that is because the bride is so beautiful! Congratulations!
PS Im going out to buy that book today, thanks for the recommendation!
Love,
Wendy
Hey Brea, This is Kacie, your little sister. Im not used to having anyone older. but don't let it get to you. Its only by 2 months. Haha!! Jk!! I heard you are coming up soon, and I am so excited. Im pregnant with our second, Im sure you knew that, but I went to the doctor today and she thinks Ill go in 2 weeks. But dont you worry! Im going to try to hold off until I get to see you. But just so you know theres a possibility you may have to come visit me in the hospital. I would love to tell you all about me and my husband and little girl, but I dont want to turn this into a novel. So you can either check out my blog, or you can email me at kacie.p@hotmail.com I can't wait to see you!! And have so much fun at Rocky Point you lucky duck!
Love
Kacie
Well hello Mrs. Hiatt. : ) Glad to see you blogging! Fun stuff huh! So, yes, I have read the Five Languages of Love and loved it. I am words of affirmation and Brandon is a mix of Acts of Service and Physical Touch. Brandon may not tell me over and over how much he loves me, but darn it, he will go get me a Sonic at 1 am if I really want one. He will really do anything for me! Ah, husbands are grand! Glad you are enjoying the married life.
Boy I was ugly in March.
Post a Comment