Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hard at work...

At work I am on a committee that helps do our work Christmas Party. This year we are having our party at Mission Palms in downtown Tempe. So for the past few weeks I have been preparing for the party. Getting list together of who to invite, making runs to the store getting envelopes, making "homemade" invitations (which, I thought, turned out perfect), keeping track of all the gifts that have been coming in, and trying to help with ideas for the night of the party. We have had many donations from different vendors we do work with. Especially at times like this, I am truly grateful for any donation. We have got allot of really neat things. I am sure our guest will love them all. Below are pictures taken from one of the other girls at work showing how hard working I am... hehe I am having so much fun wrapping all of the presents! I feel like Mrs. Clause... every time someone walks by they see me and smile. At least I'm bringing smiles to others by how girly I am about wrapping gifts. Well at least I hope that is while they are smiling.

Check out how many stinkin' gifts there are in the background!
Hard at work...

PRESENTS!!! too bad they are not all for me :( j/k

3 comments:

Sara said...

What a fun job! What company do you work for? I loved going to Dale's company party each Christmas. For the last few years they have downsized (darn economy!) and have been just doing parties at work for just him and his co-workers. But it was fun many many years ago when they would give away presents at his work party.

ConnieB said...

I love wrapping presents! Every year i've tried to get Tony to let me wrap my own (if they are in a different box,though) but he won't let me! And I wanted to say, THANKS for dropping by the cinnimon rolls, they were so yummy! (and gone already:) Also, I love your hairstyle. I tried going short once and it did not suit me. But you look gorgeous either way!

Stephens Family said...

The party turned out awesome!! Good job! We had a ton of fun!! Post pics! : )

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com