Wednesday, December 10, 2008

LSAT!!! Crunch time...

So on Saturday Brint took his LSAT. This is his test that will determine if he is able to get into law school or not. As most of you know, our goal is to go to Duke law school in North Carolina. Brint's dad and Grandpa Hiatt went to Duke Medical school. So Brint's dream school that he has always wanted to go to would be Duke University. Brint follows Duke's basketball team and hates it when he misses a game. So you see we have set the bar for ourselves pretty hi and hope and pray we get in.

We are trying to keep our options open and deciding where else we would want to attend school if we do not get into Duke. So here is a list of schools that we have looked at that we would be interested in attending:

BYU
Georgetown
U of A
ASU
UNC
Univ of Hawaii
Vanderbilt
Geroge Washington Univ
Boston
Loyola Univ Chicago

If any of you know anything about any of these schools please comment and let me know. There are many pro's and con's to attending these schools. But really we will take what we can get. Honestly, here are my top 3 choices:

UNC- Because we will still be able to go to North Carolina, and it is a great school.
Boston- I would LOVE to live in Boston!
Univ of Hawaii- need I even comment... HAWAII!!!

7 comments:

Bravo Bentley said...

i found your blog through laurens and man I LOVE IT!!!! your so adorable and congrats on married life and wow the LSATS SMART SMART SMART ahhhh need i say more good look i will say a lil prayer that things go the way that they should for you two!! oh and I went to westwood too class of 03!! bloggy friend samantha

S said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sara said...

Good luck with getting in to your top 3! I love your wedding picture with the rings--so cute!

Merkley Jiating said...

Oh man. Good luck with Duke! We will be going to Chicago so I think you should go there!

S said...

Yeah beautiful! Thank you! IF I had to pick a college, I would go with nice warm weather! Wait then you would never want to go to class! Good luck with that!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

What the...I totally commented here yesterday. Weird. Anyway...I would pick Hawaii! But good luck with Duke!

Allie said...

I'm glad you found me, Brea! I've had fun looking at your cute blog! Seriously, Hawaii would be awesome but because of Brint's life long dream of Duke, that's what we'll be cheering for! Good luck, when will you find out? When does he interview?

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com