January- Had my wisdom tooth out (yes just one, thank goodness!!)and we went down to Rocky Point, Mexico to help build homes for the people down there. What an experience that was. We will also be doing this again, but leaving the day after Christmas and we are still debating about staying over the New Year.
February-Crazy planning of a wedding!!!
March- Wedding month! Woo... March 29, 2008 the best day of my life!
April- Hawaii!!! living in our own place and attending our new ward. We love it here. I started my new position at my job. I am now doing Field Payroll and enjoying it, for now.
May- Crazy Family DRAMA!
June-Travis's Death, What a tragedy that was. Brint and I are still struggling with this. We miss him so much. I am just grateful for the knowledge of the plan of salvation. Knowing that Travis is just fine and probably loving where he is. And also knowing that if I live my life the way I know I am supposed to, I will see him again.
More family DRAMA! But on the plus side I was able to meet my real dad and his family.
July- We got a puppy!! Welcome Duke to our home. What a fun adventure he has given us...
August- Another friends death, and also 1 year mark of Chris Alexander's death.
September- Went to Utah to visit Leslie and help her get situated in her new place for school.
October- my 21st B-day!! Halloween... Brint and I had the best costumes. We went as John McCain and Sarah Palin.
November- Barack Obama, President of the United States.
December- Christmas time!!! 9 months of being married. And I am SO excited this crazy year is almost over!
3 comments:
I am sorry about all of the drama, but at least you started the happiest part of your life! Love ya!
BREA!!!!! i'm so happy i found you. yay for blogstalking! you guys seem so happy!
We were married in March too---it is a great month! We also went to Hawaii in April but it was in 2007 for our 10 year anniversary.
Post a Comment